Friday, January 9, 2009

First!

Ok! So this is it! Our first post! Very exciting! I guess I will say a little about us! Tyson is in the 2nd grade and just turned 8. He is the happiest little boy I know! He is so loving and has a huge heart! He is so sweet! Riley is in pre-school and just turned 5! She is just like her mom! Very sassy and strong willed! I know that this will be to her advantage later in life, but right now it is a little tough! I am going to get some pics posted - I promise! I am looking forward to keeping up on this blog and letting you all know what is going on with us!

2 comments:

Curt, Kirsten and Kids said...

Hey...
I'm glad you've joined the blogging world. I can't wait to read up on your family. Maybe you'll do better at keeping people up to date than I have been! Good job!

Kim said...

Yeah!! It will be fun to check in on the family and all the happenings.