Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can You Hear The Bell Ring?

Ok - So I am so stinking excited! We are hitting the road tomorrow morning at 6:00 am! That's right folks - 6:00 in the morning! To go where you ask?? None other the the Polar Express in the Grand Canyon! I don't know who is more excited the kids or me! Yay! So it is a 8 hour drive! Yeah - we are going with a 5 year old and an 8 year old on an 8 hour drive and it is going to be AWESOME! Yeah! Dare I say... Awesome Blossom! Yes I do! You know something that is 1000 calories and 75 grams of fat is awesome!! So I will make sure that I take TONS of pics to show of the GRAND time... Yeah that pun was totally intended! Let me give you a little run down of the plans that we have...

Getting up...
Driving...
I am sure we will have to make a few potty stops...
Arive at our destentation...
Eat...
Look around...

Ok... I am bored! I will have to tell you all about it when we get home!

In other news...

If you can even believe it, everyone at our house is healthy. I could hear the gasps! I know! I am totally shocked myself. I am a little scared to brag about it though... So read the first part of this paragraph in a whisper! Tyson and Riley are both doing really well in school. They have been making their Christmas lists! Yikes! Really - what happened to the days when boys wanted Train Sets and girls wanted Dolls. I am thinking that I am going to have to call Hermie and ask him to swing by with something from "The Island of Misfit Toys" that is seriously what I can afford. Maybe a Spotted Elephant or a Charlie in the Box! Ok... I was going to put a picture of "Charlie in the Box" here - It won't let me!

Trent is doing great! Work is keeping him really busy! Poor guy. I tell you what though. Since his surgery, he is doing great! Maybe it is because he can breath... Maybe - Really I think that he is happy that I have put a little weight on... He always tells me that he likes a little Junk in the Trunk! Ok, I made that last part up. He is better though!

I am doing Thooper Dooper good! If my family is good, I am good!

I look forward to coming home from our vacation and posting all about it!

No comments: