Tuesday, October 6, 2009

H1NWhat???

Yeah that's right! Trent has the Swine Flu - Ha - insert Cop jokes here!!! It has been the worst thing that I have seen. He has been sick for a week and now to top that all off... He has bronchitis. I thought that I was going to have to make a run for the ER last night! He seems to be feeling a lot better this morning! The kids Dr put Tyson on Tamaflu, but Riley and I are just going to have to take the chance of getting it I guess! I think that it is because the girls in my family are way tougher then the boys!

This past weekend the kidos and I put up the Halloween decorations! It was so fun! They were so excited! OK - So was I! I can't help it! I love decorating! Yesterday my Pop-in-law brought me over some pumpkins and a bail of straw - They look so cute! I will make sure to post some pics later!

IN other news! I put the last box away on Sunday! Tahhh Dahhh! It is true! It only took 2 months. I personally feel that is an awesome amount of time! Yay me! So, now I just have to get my big mirror and big pics hung and I am pretty much set - oh yeah - I need to get a garbage can for my downstairs bathroom! Then I will be almost!

I would also like to take this chance to give a shout out to my Little Bro - Jon! Just got an announcement in the mail! I have to say that my cute new niece Andy is an absolute doll! Well - she sure looks a lot like me!

Riley had a soccer game on Saturday and scored 2 goals! She is awesome! I would love to take credit for her awesome soccer playing abilities... but... anybody who saw me play soccer a few years would argue the point I am sure! To them I would just like to say that I was just giving the opposing team a fair chance! Gosh!

Well that is about it for now! I will get the super scary pics of my Halloween house posted ASAP!

Jodi

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey!! Your posting. I have been checking in on ya every once in a while. Congrats on the house.
that is awesome. Can't wait to see pics. I can't believe Riley is only in Kindergarten. She seems so much older. Hope everyone gets to feeling better. It seems like Swine flu has hit Utah hard. Miss ya,

Kim